Hello,,

Can you try to use the alternate (newer) syntax for TABs ?
The old syntax  (%%tab-NewOfTab)   needs to convert a css-class into a
string for the name of the TAB, which apparently doesn't handle cyrillic
charsets properly.

This is the new syntax.   (see
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TabbedSections )

%%tabs!This Is My First TabSome text inside the first tab.!This Is My
Last TabSome other text inside the second tab./%

dirk