Kind times, jspwiki community!

I have some trouble with next case...

In my environment two virtual servers with tomcat9 and jspwiki has configured, which have ceph-fs shared the data directory. When any changes for jspwiki was did on one of the server, the changes applied only on that server.

Tell me please, which is adecuate method for detect changes in data directory and apply them to jspwiki server.

Thanks in advance.

--
З найкращими побажаннями, Олександр Ридзевський |With best regards, Mr.
Alexander Rydzewski,    |С наилучшими пожеланиями, Александр Рыдзевский