Hi,

you can also use a RenderingManager + MarkupParser, you can see an example
at [#1]. Note that wiki markup may contain
plugins, acls, variables, etc., tldr: you'll need a running WikiEngine to
do the wiki -> html conversion. If you need to run this
conversion on a standalone basis, the TestEngine from the
org.apache.jspwiki:jspwiki-main:LATEST:test-jar artifact may be
suitable for this task; although it's meant to ease testing, nothing stops
you to use it on a standalone application. You can
see some doc on how to use it at [#2].

On a related note, and similar to this, you can also use JSPWiki to perform
markdown -> html conversion, see markdown
renderer tests at [#3].

HTH,
juan pablo

[#1]: