That was it!
I had this:

[{ALLOW edit Admin}]

And then added this:

[{ALLOW view All}]

And all those problems went away.

Thanks!
  Gary

On 11/21/2021 10:20 PM, Dirk Frederickx wrote:
Hi Gary,

Seems like an access-right issue when the browser accesses
[LeftMenu/logo_sm.png].
Make sure the left-menu is fully read-accessible for all users.

dirk

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 5:01 AM Gary Kephart <gary_keph...@pobox.com> wrote:

JSPWiki,

I've followed the directions provided on your website to replace the
site logo, but it doesn't seem to work on all platforms. I just end up
with an empty area with no logo. Clicking on that are still takes me to
the Main page,  though. My site is http://photeus.com/ewot2/

Below is the code in my LeftMenu:

/* hide the default jspwiki logo */
a.logo { background:transparent; border:none; text-indent:-99em; }
a.logo b:before { content:""; }

a.logo {
      background: url([LeftMenu/logo_sm.png]);
      background-size: contain;
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
      background-position: center;
      height: 50px;
      width:  50px;
      color:  black;

      /* add a fancy button like effect */
      box-shadow:0 0 .25em white;
      border-radius:2em;
      background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.15);
}

Here's what my testing has found:

Working:

  1. Firefox 94 on Windows
  2. Firefox 94 on Android (Samsung Galaxy)
  3. Chrome 96 on Android (Samsung Galaxy)

Not working:

  1. Chrome 96 on Windows
  2. Windows Edge 96 on Windows
  3. Samsung 15 on Android (Samsung Galaxy)
  4. Firefox on iPhone
  5. Standard iPhone browser

Am I missing something that I should add/remove? Does some of this just
depend on how much CSS each platform implements?

Thanks for all your efforts,

    Gary

--
Gary Kephart
Facebook: gary.kephart

"The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to
be governed by lesser men." -- Plato.