Hi Gary,

been doing some more tests. I've noticed that that page has a call to
the ReferringPagesPlugin, would you mind removing that line and seeing
if that speeds up the page load? I've set up a page with the same wiki
markup on a local wiki, and renders faster than what you're
experiencing, about 300ms. The ReferringPagesPlugin relies on the
ReferenceManager, which does a big amount of use of synchronized
methods, so if you're having a lot of people coming in, it may slow
down things. Also, I suspect that your cache may be full, so the page
may getting re-rendered every time and again, affecting page load
time.

regards,
juan pablo