I have an environment on Amazon Web Services with 2 EC2s hosting 2 different domains.  I have a separate common EFS (Elastic File System) drive that is mounted to both EC2s that holds the wiki pages.

My objective is to share the same wiki on both domains.  But when I update the wiki on one domain, the changes don't show up on the other domain.  The updates are present in the 'pages' folder on the 2nd wiki.  But I can't get the wiki to refresh and pick up the changes.  I have to reboot tomcat on the 2nd server in order to pick up the wiki changes.  Is there anything I can configure or do in the 2nd wiki to force it to refresh from the repository and pick up the latest changes short of a Tomcat or Wiki restart?

Thanks.

Jerry