Hi,
Am 2024-06-24 17:17, schrieb Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez:
I did try yesterday and got "Can't check signature: public key not found" (the artifacts are signed with RSA ID 2D51AAC6). Did you send your GPG key
to the default gpg server? Perhaps doing

gpg --send-key 2D51AAC6

is enough to solve the issue? Same thing happens when checking 2.12.1
artifacts, so not sure that a new release will be enough to fix this
problem :-?

FTR: I used the same keyring to verify jspwiki-portable-2.12.2-woas.zip with jspwiki-portable-2.12.2-woas.zip.asc. There, verification worked.

Best,
Florian