From: "Andreas Gies [via Karaf]"
<ml-node+1864059-680635222-228...@n3.nabble.com>
To: "Mike Van" <mvangeert...@comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2010 12:35:38 PM
Subject: Bundle dependency visualization

Hi,

I am sorry if am posting to the wrong group (again ;).

Is there a nice tool for bundle dependency visualization. I would be happy to
get a dependency graph for the bundles deployed in a running container; but
even better would be dependencies inside a given set of repositories.

I noticed it took me the longest time in my prototype to handcraft the features
files correctly. If I read an ealrier comment correctly, the
maven-features-plugin is not considered a good choice to generate those. Is
there a reason for that - perhaps it's just broken and needs fixing ?

Thanks in advance
Andreas

View message @
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Bundle-dependency-visualization-tp1864059p1864059.html

To start a new topic under Karaf - User, email
ml-node+930749-917263437-228...@n3.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Karaf - User, click here .