Hello,
Please bear with me as I'm new to Camel.

I have a my camel snippet as follows:
    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint";>
        <route id="in-bound" autoStartup="true">
            <description>Camel In-Bound Route</description>
            <from uri="activemq:example.A"/>
                        <to uri="bean:processMsgService?method=processmsg"/>
        </route>
        <route id="out-bound" autoStartup="true">
            <description>Camel Out-Bound Route</description>
                        <from uri="bean:processMsgService?method=processmsg"/>
            <to uri="activemq:example.B"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

Event when I do not send any message the bean/method
*uri="bean:processMsgService?method=processmsg"* gets invoked periodically.

how do I stop this? Looks like activemq:example.A keeps producing null msgs
or the method above always called.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Matt