Hi JB, Robert

sounds like a reasonable User/Role feature for Karaf,
would be interesting to see what roles we have here,
a full accessible admin,
a user level,
do we need more distinct levels, like for example
features, web, that correspond to the "std." feature sets we have?

@Robert could you open a Jira issue for that feature request :)

regards, Achim