Hi,

I am trying to build to EIK from source (trunk). When I run the mvn from the root of the project. I see the following warning and I think due to this build fails.

[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for org.apache.karaf.eik.plugins:sshd-core:eclipse-plugin:0.5.0 [WARNING] 'version' contains an expression but should be a constant. @ org.apache.karaf.eik.plugins:sshd-core:${sshd.version}, /home/raj/projects/eik/plugins/org.apache.sshd.core/pom.xml, line 33, column 14
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for org.apache.karaf.eik.plugins:org.fusesource.jansi:eclipse-plugin:1.7 [WARNING] 'version' contains an expression but should be a constant. @ org.apache.karaf.eik.plugins:org.fusesource.jansi:${jansi.version}, /home/raj/projects/eik/plugins/org.fusesource.jansi/pom.xml, line 33, column 14

I checked the pom.xml in the EIK root and it contains the missing properties. Does some one have any idea what I am missing.

Regards,

Raj