Hi Christoph,

Depending of the "blueprint debug" expected, I'm not sure that KARAF_DEBUG will be enough, but it helps for sure.

On 07/26/2012 04:55 PM, Christoph Gritschenberger wrote:
If you just like to debug, you can enable remote-debugging in karaf by
setting the KARAF_DEBUG env-variable.

export KARAF_DEBUG=true
bin/karaf

You can then connect your debugger to port 5005.

The downside of this approach is that runtime code-editing is very limited.

Is this what you are looking for?

kind regards,
christoph