OK - good. I wasn't aware that 0.3.1 fixed this issue.

TBH I find it extremely hard to keep track of Aries different releases and
what's included in what release. I can't even find any information about
the 0.3.1 release on theire web site. I can't even find the release notes
for the current (1.0.0?) release.

As a developer it´s pretty hard to upgrade your Aries dependencies on your
own since I have no idea which versions of which modules have actually been
tested and verified together. This might have improved now but the idea of
releasing every little module on its own instead of providing a complete
set of modules that are known to work together is not very user friendly. I
tend to rely on projects like Karaf and use the version of Aries that you
use. So, I'm glad you guys solved it for me.

Thanks,

/Bengt