Achim, do you have any pointer for me where this is implemented? I couldn't
figure it out.
Another PCI requirement for us is to use an encrypted connection to our
database. Oracle supports this by setting additional connection properties
[1]. This is (also) not supported yet. You are interested in this patch?

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/network.111/b28530/asojbdc.htm

Best,
Christian