I have, for local consumption. I based the build on an ActiveMQ RPM script. It
wasn't too difficult and I can send you the example, if you like.

There has been discussion before on this list about maintaining a
semi-"blessed" RPM of Karaf directly from the project. I'd be happy to work on
that, if I could get guidance and help integrating it into the release process.

---
A. Soroka
Software & Systems Engineering :: Online Library Environment
the University of Virginia Library