Hi

Do you know any running sample how to use AspectJ in Karaf? There is a
Lukasz's  sample about using AspectJ with Equinox Aspects, but this assumes
the usage of the equinox framework in Karaf.

 I think, it would be nice to have an implementation similar to Equinox
Weaving but based on OSGi R4.3 Weaving Hook Service, so it could be used with
any OSGi runtime. I don't know whether the people from Eclipse are
reimplementing/are going to reimplement their Weaving library using the new
OSGi standard. If not, it would be a good candidate to be part of Karaf or
even better a part of Aries.

What do you think about it?

Best regards
Krzysztof