Just an heads-up (if not knonw), but I've been noticing all of a sudden
that when I hit the TAB character in the karaf console, the cursor just
jumps a couple spaces and doesn't ask me if I want to list the commands.  I
just switched back to RC1 and tab works fine.  I do see some other
anonmalies in the console with the colors of the test, but the tab is the
main symptom.

Not sure if anyone else see this probably, but the latest snapshots are
definitely not behaving correctly like RC1 does.  Let me know if I should
file a Jira or if this is something already fixed.  Thanks!!

Ryan