FYI, just for tracking and fixVersion:

The other one that can interest you:

On 05/30/2013 11:08 AM, Bengt Rodehav wrote:
Thanks a lot JB - you are fast...

/Bengt

2013/5/30 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net <mailto:j...@nanthrax.net>>

    Hi Bengt,

    I fixed it (with a couple of other issues around org.json package,
    etc). It will be included in 2.3.2, etc.

    On 05/30/2013 09:56 AM, Bengt Rodehav wrote:

        I'm using Karaf 2.3.1. I just attempted to upgrade iPojo to the
        latest
        version incuding the new (version 1.7.0) iPojo web console
        plugin. This
        fails because it requires a version of the package
        org.apache.felix.webconsole that is less than 4.0.0.

        After discussing this on Felix user mailing list, it seems like the
        Karaf webconsole exports this package using the wrong version. Karaf
        seems to export the package without a specific version which
        causes the
        bundle's version to be used for the package. Karaf should export
        this
        package at version 3.1.2 explicitly.

        The discussion can be seen at:

        http://www.mail-archive.com/__users@felix.apache.org/__msg13910.html
        <http://www.mail-archive.com/users@felix.apache.org/msg13910.html>

        I'll create a JIRA if someone can verify this analysis.

        /Bengt

    jbono...@apache.org <mailto:jbono...@apache.org>