Good call!  I just assumed it would use whatever followed as the command and
just didn't care about quotes.  So I'm guessing by the s  at the end of
features?  I think I almost finished up the work I wanted to do on that
fork.  One quick fix to make and check in which should fix a random error I
see with Hazelcast 3.0.  I think think the blueprint files in 3.0 might have
had some cyclical type dependencies and a lot of unnecessary service
references.  It feels much faster to me.  I slimmed down a lot of stuff and
have been diffing against the latest code, luckily for me it hasn't changed
much, to make sure I'm not losing anything that is needed by accident.