FYI, I haven't looked to see what changed lately in the Karaf source code
(don't have time, under a major crunch), but I looked up that maven
dependency, I loaded it in Karaf and then things seemed to start up properly
(other than I see my configurations load into the configuration admin but
somehow not get pushed into my service, but at least I'll keep playing
around.  I'll write up a jira, anyone interested, this maven url can be
added to a features.xml temporarily if using 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT otherwise it
won't hang (I believe due to the blueprint container starting up
synchronously):

mvn:org.jledit/core/0.2.0

Ryan