Hi,

I tried to configure my eclipse kepler environment to use eik. I followed the explanations in EIK installation guide. I am able to set the osgi framework to "Apache Karaf on Equinox" and there is an Apache Karaf Persective indeed but I cannot activate it, nothing happens.

The wizard to create a new karaf project throws an exception:

The selected wizard could not be started.
Plug-in org.apache.karaf.eik.ui was unable to load class org.apache.karaf.eik.ui.wizards.NewKarafProjectWizard. org.apache.karaf.eik.ui.wizards.NewKarafProjectWizard cannot be found by org.apache.karaf.eik.ui_0.9.0

I un- and reinstalled eik but nothing changes. Has anybody a hint what to do? Thanks in advance!

Christian
--
Christian Eugster