OK.

I normally use iPOJO for anything that is a bit more advanced. iPOJO has
much more possibilities than Blueprint. So far I have used iPOJO for all
managed service factories but was looking at Blueprint for the simpler,
more straightfoward, cases. Unfortunately it doesn't seemt to fit the bill.

Also, when encountering problems/questions regarding iPOJO you always get
prompt responses on the Felix mailing list. Not so on Aries unfortunately.

I will probably stick with iPOJO although it is sometimes overkill.

/Bengt