Hi

I tried the instructions posted in your blog but I encounter following
error:

XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration could not be instantiated

Karaf Console :

karaf@root> list
START LEVEL 100 , List Threshold: 50
   ID   State         Blueprint      Level  Name
karaf@root> osgi:install -s
mvn:org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-karaf/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Bundle ID: 55
karaf@root> la | grep -i hadoop
[  55] [Active     ] [Created     ] [   80] Apache Hadoop Karaf
(3.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
karaf@root> hadoop:fs -ls /
Error executing command: Provider
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration could not be
instantiated: org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.DVFactoryException: DTD factory
class org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.dtd.DTDDVFactoryImpl does not extend from
DTDDVFactory.
karaf@root>

I placed org.apache.hadoop.cfg in '$KARAF_HOME/etc' folder. This file
contains only one line,
fs.default.name = hdfs://172.17.143.71:54310/

Do you know how to fix this instantiation error. Thanks in advance

- Rakesh