Hi,

Karaf export javax.xml.namespace package from system bundle with no version.
And I'd say org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec bundle import
javax.xml.namespace with version 1.0 is kind of bug, should be addressed from
geronimo side, there's already a similar jira ticket on geronimo side[1] to fix
stax-api, probably need another one to fix the
org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec.

Btw, servicemix also provide a jaxb-api-2.2 spec bundle, you may wanna use this
one.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5848
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.