By the way, which project would be the best final place for the solution with AspectJ? Karaf (in this case karaf-extra) or Aries (aries-extra)?

Best regards
Krzysztof

I use an example again  - AspectJ is licensed under EPL 1.0 license.
Assume I'd like to implement a WeavingHook using the AspectJ classes
(reference AspectJ as maven dependency and use the classes in my code).
Does it mean, my code can not be included in Apache licensed project,
but I can implement the hook in a project under other license and
eventually reference it in Karaf feature?

Correct, you can't include in Apache project. You can create your project outside of Apache project and reference it. Same as before: you can do your WeavingHook in karaf-extra.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center <http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw e-mail: krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com <mailto:krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com> | Twitter: @KSobkowiak