Hi JB,

I encountered an issue today.
I have 5 third-party jars, but they are not the standard bundle files which
have no bundle description information in the MANIFEST.MF.

When I put them to the deploy folder. The 5 jar file will be installed and
started in the karaf automatically and karaf will wrap them. I executed the
command "headers" and it will show the bundle information( Actually these
information is not in the MANIFEST.MF file), like below

/karaf@root> headers 98

tibjmsufo (98)
--------------
Manifest-Version = 1.0
Bnd-LastModified = 1389772893126
Tool = Bnd-0.0.357
Originally-Created-By = 1.5.0_10 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Generated-By-Ops4j-Pax-From =
wrap:file:/opt/gravity/apache-karaf-2.3.3/deploy/tibjmsufo-5.1.2.jar$Bundle-SymbolicName=tibjmsufo&Bundle-Version=5.1.2
Created-By = 1.6.0_31 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)

Bundle-Name = tibjmsufo
Bundle-SymbolicName = tibjmsufo
Bundle-Version = 5.1.2
Bundle-ManifestVersion = 2

Import-Package =
        com.tibco.tibems.ufo;resolution:=optional,
        com.tibco.tibjms;resolution:=optional,
        javax.jms;resolution:=optional
Export-Package =
        com.tibco.tibems.ufo;uses:="javax.jms,com.tibco.tibjms"/

 Apparently the karaf wrap the jars to standard bundles automaticatlly
In this case, my project works file in the karaf.

But when I put the jar files out side the deploy folder and executed the
command like "install file:tibjms-6.1.jar". I failed to start the bundles. I
executed the command "headers", it shows no bundle information, just some
useless information got from the MANIFEST.MF, as below

/                karaf@root> headers 92

                Bundle 92
                ---------
                Manifest-Version = 1.0
                Created-By = 1.5.0_10 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)/

*My question: How to make the karaf wrap the non-standard bundle to standard
bundles when use the command like "install file:tibjms-6.1.jar"?
*