Hi,

It seems that your bundle import AWS.

By the way, you have an OSGi bundle for AWS at ServiceMix.

On 01/16/2014 11:10 AM, Muhzin wrote:

Hi,
when I am trying to start an osgi bundle I am getting the following error.

- start 64
Error executing command: Error starting bundles:
Unable to start bundle 64: Unresolved constraint in bundle
shamar-queue-consumer-osgi [64]: Unable to resolve 64.0: missing
requirement [64.0] osgi.wiring.package;
(osgi.wiring.package=com.amazonaws.auth)

I've tried to add it by adding the following to the bundle configuration

                          <Embed-Dependency>
                             com.amazonaws.auth;scope=compile
                         </Embed-Dependency>
Still no use, can anybody help me to find what I am doing.

Sorry i'm new to osgi and karaf so please bear my ignorance .

-
BR
Muhsin