Hi Nicolas,

yes I think it's the same issue, that should be fixed in 3.0.1.

Sorry about that.

On 01/22/2014 10:42 AM, Nicolas wrote:
Hi,

I have changed to the release 3.0.0, but i have a problem on Windows.

When i run karaf as a service (with the wrapper), or when i run karaf with
karaf.bat, i can't connect to the console with client.bat, i get this output
from console : "Failed to get the session."

If i try a telnet on localhost:8181, i have an access to the ssh console.

I have the problem with Java 32 bits and 64 bits on Windows 7 & 8. I don't
have the same problem with Linux and i didn't have the same problem with the
3.0.0.RC1 version.

I have found  this Issue <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2600>
in Jira.

i don't know if you have the same error ?

Thanks,

Nicolas