You have to refer/enable the Apache SNAPSHOT repository in etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg.

Something like in the repository set:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots@snapshots

Sorry, I forgot to mention it.

On 01/28/2014 08:01 PM, Lothar Werzinger wrote:
I tried to
osgi:install -s
mvn:org.apache.karaf.shell/org.apache.karaf.shell.table/3.0.1-SNAPSHOT
Bundle IDs:
Error executing command: Error installing bundles:
         Unable to install bundle
mvn:org.apache.karaf.shell/org.apache.karaf.shell.table/3.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Is there a way to see why Karaf can't install the bundle?

btw. I tried
osgi:install mvn:org.apache.karaf.shell/org.apache.karaf.shell.table/3.0.0
Bundle ID: 208

and the installation works (as you can see), it just can't start it
because of the jansi version request.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net