Thanks for the info.

-Chris

On 02/05/2014 02:34 PM, j...@nanthrax.net wrote:
Hi Christopher,

The issues that you mentioned are already identified. I'm preparing the fixes for all.

It will be included in 3.0.1.

On 2014-02-05 18:10, Christopher Arnold wrote:
All,

I'm trying to build a custom karaf assembly and I've run into multiple
issues with the karaf-maven-plugin and the behavior of the
[boot/installed/startup]features configuration with respect to
installing artifacts into the system repository:

1) in a feature bundles marked dependency="true" are not installed
into system repository
2) in a feature configFile elements referencing mvn url's are not
installed into system repository
3) even with addTransitiveFeatures=true it only seems to follow one
feature back when adding bundles (e.g. if featureA depends featureB
depends featureC, bundles in featureC are not installed into the
system repository)

(1) seems to already be reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2596 but I haven't found
references to the others in JIRA.  Is there a rational for these
behaviours or would these be eligible to reports as bugs?

Thanks,
-Chris