+1

I propose to add this note in the user guide.

On 02/17/2014 02:27 PM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
Proper procedure is:
features:uninstall <feature name>
features:refreshurl
features:install <feature name>

In case if you are using KARs it’s a little bit different because
instead of refreshurl you need to copy & override KAR file.

Cheers,
Lukasz

Wiadomość napisana przez Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com
<mailto:fragility...@gmail.com>> w dniu 10 lut 2014, o godz. 23:37:

Of course making sure the features file is refreshed if need be

Ryan

On Feb 10, 2014 3:57 PM, "Achim Nierbeck" <bcanh...@googlemail.com