Hi!

I like the WRAP deployer functionality described here [1]. It works very
well to OSGify non-OSGi JARs. Now I want to modify an incomplete OSGi
bundle adding exported packages to the manifest. I tried to use WRAP
protocol  to modify the JAR like in the previous case, but it didn't work.
I wrote a Karaf feature with something like this:

<bundle>wrap:mvn:my_site/my_artifact/1.2.3/$Export-Package=my_site.my_artifact.non_exported_package;version="1.2.3"</bundle>

It does not work. I does not change anything in the manifest.

How could I achieve my goal without manually rebundleling the JAR?

[1] Karaf deployer User guide -
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/users-guide/deployer.html

[image: i2cat]
Julio C. Barrera Juez
Office phone: +34 93 357 99 27
Distributed Applications and Networks Area (DANA)
i2CAT Foundation, Barcelona, Spain
http://dana.i2cat.net