Actually, I have a few minor problems with the features in pax-web I have
addressed yet.
 * the pax-http is missing an asm dependency for xbean-finder iirc (this
causes the war feature installation to fail on the minimal distro of karaf
4)
 * we should either use xbean-finder-shaded and xbean-asm4-shaded or none
of the shaded version, but be consistent
 * I'd like to make sure that pax-web runs fine on JDK 8, but given it uses
some asm4 classes, i have some doubts, so I think we should upgrade to asm5
and xbean 3.17
  * jetty servlet annotation has a dependency on asm 3, not sure if that is
a problem for jdk8 though (we end up with asm 3 and 4 at the same time now)