I have my local branch ready. I will push during the week end on a specific branch (cellar-3.0.x) in preparation for the release.

On 05/21/2014 06:50 AM, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
Hi,
I'd say I should have some free cycles next week. I'm gonna check then.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device

Am 21.05.2014 00:54 schrieb "Ryan Moquin" <fragility...@gmail.com