Try with one of the snapshots here:
http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/aries/jpa/org.apache.aries.jpa.container/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

I hope we can arrange an aries jpa container release shortly and incorporate it into the next karaf bugfix release.

Christian

On 30.05.2014 10:10, ellirael wrote:
Thanks for your reply.
I've tried to build snapshot version. But it failed for different reasons.
For example: Plugin
org.apache.aries.versioning:org.apache.aries.versioning.plugin:0.1.0 or one
of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for; or compiler errors in the sources like unimplemented
abstract methods in ConnectionWrapper class.
Is it possible you provide builded binary org.apache.aries.jpa.container
version 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT?
It would be helpfull for all karaf users.
May be post this version on karaf site pages near release download links?