Hi Christian,

I said that to you because I want to check how can i use your tutorial,my
question was how to add new default users ,  I have found the answer of the
question , i just need to change from package
net.lr.tutorial.karaf.cxf.personservice.impl; that:
 public PersonServiceImpl() {
        personMap = new HashMap<String, Person>();
        Person person = createExamplePerson();
        personMap.put("1", person);
    }

    private Person createExamplePerson() {
        Person person = new Person();
        person.setId("1");
        person.setName("Chris");
        return person;
    }

Another question about the "Karaf Tutorial Part 4 " is , why in the project
you don't have an "public class ProviderActivator implements BundleActivator
" with "public void start(BundleContext bundleContext) throws Exception {"
and "    public void stop(BundleContext bundleContext) throws Exception { "
I want to understand and to use your tutorial then where are the class
ProviderActivator and the start and the stop in your project ?

Than you for your help.