Hi,

My comment inline
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-6-27, at 下午2:46, XiLai Dai wrote:

> Thanks Freeman.
>
> If I understand right the jmx credencial is mandatory when you try to invoke
> an operation on karaf 3.x ?(but it’s optional on karaf 2.3.x?).
Yes for karaf 3.x. For Karaf 2.3.x, we don't introduce RBAC yet

> Now the jmx credencial exception disappeared on karaf 3.0.1 after I made
> these changes:
>
>         HashMap<String, String[]> env = new HashMap<String, String[]>();
>         String[] credentials = new String[] { "karaf", "karaf" };
>         env.put("jmx.remote.credentials", credentials);
> JMXServiceURL url = new
> JMXServiceURL("service:jmx:rmi://0.0.0.0:44444/jndi/rmi://0.0.0.0:1099/karaf-root");
> JMXConnector jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(url, env);
> MBeanServerConnection mbs = jmxc.getMBeanServerConnection();
> ObjectName name = ObjectName.getInstance("java.lang:type=OperatingSystem");
> AttributeList list = mbs.getAttributes(name, new String[] { "SystemCpuLoad"
> });
>
> And don’t need to provide etc/ jmx.acl.java.lang.OperatingSystem.cfg anymore.
That's because there's a
* = admin
in etc/jmx.acl.cfg which will match all those JMX invocations which can't find
more specific definition in ObjectName pattern acl configuration files
As you login in as karaf which is admin role, so you can do any invocation here.