Hi Jochen,

just to understand your use case: how do you provision the cfg file ? Do you use <config/> or <configfile/> element on the feature ?

On 10/13/2014 03:48 PM, jkraushaar wrote:
Hi JB,

I've tried your solution, but it does not solve our problem. The
configuration admin service is ready, but does not put the properties into
the data source fast enough. Seems to be a race condition indeed. I think
I'll move to a manual configuration mechanism for the data source instead to
solve the problem.

Thanks
Jochen