Hi

I changed it from Bug to new Feature. This is because the log4j backend is
still the prefered backend for Pax Logging and Karaf. Also due to the way
it's possible to use the properties to directly manipulate the config admin
properties.
So you have a new requirement. The Workaround would be go back to the still
preferred way of using the log4j backend.

regards, Achim