Good day,

I am trying to research on my war implementation to karaf, my war has 3 jar
dependencies that I installed as a bundle in my karaf, the way I did this is
thru custom_install_myconfig.cfg

I added a folder {karaf_base}/my_lib and put all my jar dependencies in that
folder, once I start karaf all the jars are started and install as a bundle

Then I deployed my war by copying my war file in the deploy folder, but im
getting am exception

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.myproject.className not
found by ag [104]
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1532)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.2.1.jar:]

the class  com.myproject.className is already deployed as a bundle inside my
my_lib folder

How can I make this work? is there a better way to achieve my goal,
basically I want to deploy my war in karaf with my jar dependencies to be
osgi bundle so i could update them anytime I want

Thanks in advance