I think the service dependency to a service published by the same
blueprint container will work if that dependency is marked optional.
Basically the problem is that Blueprint will not initialize its
component if the mandatory dependencies aren't available. If you make
that dependency optional you should get injected with the service
dependency from your own bundle...