Conditional means, this part is conditionally installed in case the
webconsole is already installed or in case the webconsole is just installed
those bundles are also installed. This is for better seperation of concerns
and meant as a trigger.
You'll see a lot of conditionals in the current master standard feature.

regards, Achim

P.S. in case your missing documentation, look at the jira :-)

--

Apache Member
Project Lead