More info - the logs on the remote machine are as shown below.

All services I have deployed were done using bundle-install using a maven
repository URL local to one node in the cluster. (i.e. bundle-install
myCluster mvn:com.company.soaim.services/pire-server/1.0-SNAPSHOT)

As the log snippet below shows, the remote node does not sync the new bundle
because it is looking for it in apache.snapshots.repo. Why is it looking
there and not just copying it from the node where the bundle was installed?
Does the remote node need to have access to the maven repository on the node
where the bundle was bundle-installed?  Previously-installed bundles did not
have this problem and they were installed using a URL from the same maven
repository. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Steve

-------------------
Remote node log snippet:

2015-03-09 09:34:42,663 | WARN  | l Console Thread | AetherBasedResolver

| 4 - org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api - 1.8.1 | Error resolving
artifactcom.company.soaim.services:pire-server:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:Could not
find artifact com.company.soaim.services:pire-server:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots.repo
(http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/)
shaded.org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could not
find artifact com.company.soaim.services:pire-server:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots.repo
(http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/)
Caused by: shaded.org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException:
Could not find artifact
com.company.soaim.services:pire-server:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots.repo
(http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/)
2015-03-09 09:34:42,663 | ERROR | l Console Thread | BundleSynchronizer

| 217 - org.apache.karaf.cellar.bundle - 2.3.4 | CELLAR BUNDLE: failed to
pull bundle pirep-server/1.0.0.SNAPSHOT
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle:
mvn:com.company.soaim.services/pire-server/1.0-SNAPSHOT