Hi Srikanth.

This is the Jira about it -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3042?jql=text%20~%20%22karaf.out%22

On 25/03/2015 10:07, Srikanth Hugar wrote:
Could not find KARAF_REDIRECT variable in bin/start script. I am using karaf 3.0.0.
KARAF_REDIRECT variable is also applicable for 3.0.0?

Srikanth Hugar
www.gharki.com <http://www.gharki.com>

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net <mailto:j...@nanthrax.net>> wrote:

    Hi Srikanth

    I did the change to avoid to redirect the output to karaf.out. You
    can use the KARAF_REDIRECT env variable. You can see the usage in
    bin/start script.

    Sent from my Samsung device