I'm trying to get blueprint service proxy inside vaadin UI.
My current solution is to create BlueprintContainer Vaadin aware servlet
with BlueprintContainer property. Then register my servlet with whiteboard
pattern injecting blueprintContainer in it. Then in UI access my service
proxies like this:
VaadinBlueprintAwareServlet vaadinServlet = (VaadinBlueprintAwareServlet)
VaadinBlueprintAwareServlet.getCurrent();
personService = (PersonService)
vaadinServlet.getBlueprintContainer.getComponentInstance("personService");