Thanks. That helps a lot.

I am not yet sure if I want to go that way. I will try to discuss on the aries and osgi dev lists to see if the idea to use a requirement/capability makes sense. Even if there is no standard we might get an agreement between openjpa, hibernate and eclipselink to use the same facility for load time enhancement.

Christian