De : ellirael [mailto:ellir...@mail.ru]
Envoyé : jeudi 18 juin 2015 17:41
À : user@karaf.apache.org
Objet : Best way to access OSGi services from classes which object creation I
cannot handle

I'm looking for best solution to gain access to OSGi services in classes which
object creation I cannot handle.
For example I need to call some OSGi services in JPA event listener
@PostPersist callback method.
How to inject services to such objects?
How to refresh services links when their implementation change?
How to ensure that all resources are freed when I update or restart bundle with
services?
To save dynamism is a must for my tasks.