Hi,

I'm been playing with the Karaf Scheduler lately, and it works well with
the whiteboard pattern, but I'd like to be able to use the Scheduler
service that is registered. Unfortunately it's not possible because the
schedule method on that service throws an org.quartz.Scheduler that is not
exported by the Karaf Scheduler bundle.

Maybe the exception should be wrapped into a new Exception defined by the
bundle instead ? Because even if it is re-imported from another bundle I'm
guessing there will be problems with class loading because the class
instance will be generated from another class loader.

Regards,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias,
Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber <https://twitter.com/sergehuber>

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor,
relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven
one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com