From: Tom Barber [mailto:tom.bar...@meteorite.bi]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:52 PM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: PAX CDI not bootstrapping

You'll cringe when you see this but I've been hacking around a bit to see whats
broken:

https://github.com/buggtb/broken-cdi-example/blob/master/src/main/java/com/mytool/filemanager/websocket/FileManagerEndpoint.java

So I made my endpoint multipurpose and it now doubles up as a Servlet.

Anyway, the get works and responds correctly with my injected CDI object, the
Web socket endpoint still bombs with an NPE. I'm gonna guess its some weird Web
Socket classloading issue, but I have absolutely no clue.

tom

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Tom Barber