Hi.

I'm runnig servicemix 5.4.0 in my root instance I've a bundle that uses a
native library.
everything works perfectly.

I'm use admin:clone command to create the intance 'ghost'
I've change configuration of some TCP ports.

When I start the child instance all bundles works perfectly exept the one
that uses the native library.
I get an error NoClassDefFoundError on a class of native library.

but if I use the osgi command:find-class the class was found.

I've copied the lib folder of the root  instance in the child instance.
and I started the child instance directly from the ghost/bin folder

why when I run the child instance, since the root instance, the native
library is not accessible?

Thank JYT